Let’s face it; it’s hard enough to get yourself to workout, let alone knowing how to fuel up. To get the results you want, it is essential your body is fueled with the right nutrients at the right time. Missing out on these nutrients will greatly reduce your result.
The formula is pretty simple you should be eating a well-balanced meal thirty minutes before your workout and one hour after you workout. 18-20 grams of protein is optimal for muscle recovery as well as eating a similar amount of carbohydrates to maintain energy levels.
Protein bars are a convenient way to get this necessary nutrition quickly. However, if you’ve tried other protein bars in the past, the bland, chalky, dry experience has certainly left you not wanting to try anything ever again.
Well, that’s where the All-Natural G2G Protein Bars come in. They are the convenient, tasty solution to your pre and post workout needs.
If you’re serious about building muscle, maximizing fat loss, and staying healthy, here’s exactly why you should eat a G2G Bar before or after your workout.
• At least 18g of protein to prevent lean muscle breakdown
• Carbohydrates to fuel your body during your workout
• Healthy fats to help you sustain your energy so you can finish your workout
• All-natural, easily digested, organic ingredients you can actually pronounce
• Whey Protein Isolate to promote lean muscle repair and growth
• Restoration of vitamins and nutrients lost during your workout
• Pure honey for a natural energy lift without sugar crash
• Full serving of fiber so you feel full to maximize fat loss
• AWESOME TASTE so you’ll actually eat them!
These bars have all-natural organic ingredients so there’s no distraction from flavor. G2G protein bars are packed with raw honey, organic brown rice syrup, semi-sweet chocolate chips, organic coconut oil, organic coconut sugar crystals, vanilla, organic cinnamon, and diced almonds to give them amazing taste!
For awesome pre and post-workout nutrition or a healthy snack you can take anytime of the day, G2G protein bars will keep your body going strong. Try one today!
By Scott Eggenberger