Banana Split Dessert Crepes
- 1 scoop Vanilla IdealShake
- 1/3 c white whole wheat flour
- 3/4 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Whisk together all ingredients until smooth.
- Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- To make the crepe, measure 1/4 c of batter onto a skillet (you may need to hold the pan up and move it around so batter covers the entire pan- like a very large, very thin pancake). Cook on medium heat, and flip until both sides are done.
- Fill each crepe with 1/2 c Vanilla Bean Halo Top ice cream and 1 tbsp sugar-free chocolate syrup. Enjoy!
Makes 6 crepes.
Calories per serving (including toppings): 130 / Protein 9g / Carbs 22g / Fat 4g