Double Chocolate Muffins
- 3 medium bananas
- 1/2 c unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 c coconut sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c old fashioned oats
- 1/2 c whole wheat flour
- 1/2 c dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Chocolate IdealShake
- 1/2 c dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin tin and set aside.
- Mash bananas. Add applesauce, coconut sugar, egg, and vanilla and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix both flours, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder, and Chocolate IdealShake. Add wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 full and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
Makes 18 muffins. Serving size: 1 muffin.