Thought of the Day
Live in the moment. Focus on each workout and getting the most out of each workout. Focus on each meal and making sure you are getting the right portions of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. The key to your success over an extended period of time will be how well you live in the moment every hour of every day. Every workout counts, every meal counts.
Wednesday or Thursday Workout
At least 20 minutes of steady state of cardio ((220-Age)*.65)
Nutrition Goals For This Week
1. 15 min. meal planning and tracking everyday
2. 5-6 meals everyday: Get out your ziploc containers and start filling them up!
3. No extra carbs on cardio days
Daily Burn Account Modifications
1.Decrease recommended calorie intake by 200-300 calories a day.
2.To calculate 40% Carbs, 30% Protein, 30% Fat
– For carbs take the total number of calories and * it by .4 then divide that number by 4
– 2000 calories*.4 = 800 calories 800 calories/4 grams=200 grams of carbs
– 2000 calories*.3 = 600 calories 600 calories/4 grams=150 grams of protein
– 2000 caloreis*.3 = 600 calories 600 calories/9 grams= 67 grams of fat
2 Egg Whites
1 whole omega-3 Eggs
4 Strips Extra Lean Turkey Bacon
3/4 cup chopped mushrooms
1/4 cup onions
1/3 cup green peppers
1/4 cup tomatoes
1 oz Cheese
1/3 Cup of Cottage Cheese or 1 scoop of protein