Have you guys been getting all of your festive fall activities done? This time of year is so fun because there are so many fun things to do like: haunted houses, trick or treating, scary movies, parties every weekend, the list goes on and on!
With Halloween just around the corner, I’m literally trying to cram in all of the spooky activities in that my family and I can do! And what goes better with carving pumpkins than making a fun little treat with kiddos? Obviously nothing!
These little treats are so fun and so delicious. The candy eyeballs can turn almost any treat into something fun!
You know what’s tough though? Just the little fact that holidays seem hell-bent on stocking you up with the most unhealthy treats and you literally have to face them every time you walk into the grocery store! The baked goods and candy can be so tempting! ?
But don’t worry! Instead of not letting yourself indulge in any sweets, we have some recipes that will give you that holiday fun without ruining your goals! So go ahead and enjoy these treats, bring them to parties or just make a fun night out of it.
Frozen Banana Spiders
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 2 tbsp. dark chocolate chips, melted
- 20 pretzel sticks
- candy eyes
- Dip each banana slice into dark chocolate. Break pretzel sticks into 3rds and place 3 legs on each side of banana slices.
- Add 2 candy eyeballs to each bite. Freeze for 1 hour or until solid. Enjoy!
Serves 2. Serving size: 5 bites. Calories per serving: 150 / Protein 2g / Carbs 27g / Fat 5g
Candy Corn Parfait
- 1 c fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1/2 c no sugar added canned mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (5.3 oz) Dannon Greek Light ‘n Fit Toasted Coconut Vanilla Yogurt
- Layer pineapple, oranges, and yogurt in a glass. Enjoy!
Serves 1. Calories per serving: 210 / Protein 7g / Carbs 46g / Fat 0g