My favorite breakfast food has got to be oatmeal. I love how full I feel after a bowl of oatmeal!
Sometimes, I get a little bored of the same old same old, so I teamed up with IdealShape to create some delicious recipes using IdealOatmeal! Try these out and let me know what you think!
Apple Pumpkin Pancakes
¼ c white whole wheat flour
¼ c 100 % canned pumpkin
1 tsp. baking powder
⅛ tsp. salt
¼ c unsweetened almond milk
1 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- In a mixing bowl, combine Apple Cinnamon Ideal Oatmeal packet, flour, baking powder, and salt. 2. Add almond milk, pumpkin, coconut oil, and pumpkin pie spice and whisk until smooth.
- Spray an electric skillet or frying pan over medium heat and using a ¼ cup, spoon batter into the pan, until the pancakes barely bubbles. Flip pancakes and continue to cook until done. Enjoy!
Makes 4 pancakes. Serving size: 2 pancakes. Calories per serving: 225 / Protein 13g / Carbs 22g / Fat 11g
1 whole apple, peeled and cubed
1 tbsp coconut oil
½ cup Vanilla Bean Halo Top Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix IdealOatmeal and coconut oil until combined.
- Add cubed apples to 2 oven safe dishes and top with oatmeal mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden. Remove and top each with ¼ cup of ice cream. Enjoy!
Serves 2. Calories per serving: 190 / Protein 10g / Carbs 24g / Fat 9g