Who said eating healthy foods to lose weight and feel energized had to be bland, boring, and well… expensive?
If you’ve ever thought this way, you’re definitely not alone, but you’re also wrong! 🙂
You do NOT have to sacrifice flavor and deliciousness on your way to losing weight. I repeat, you DO NOT, and I’m going to show you right now!
You may have already seen my delicious FREE meal plans I designed as part of my Late Summer Fat Burner Program, and now I’m going to give you some T-A-S-T-Y treat recipes below!
Not only are they so fun and delicious, they are easy to make! Check them out below!
Red White & Blue Greek Yogurt Bark
2 c plain nonfat Greek yogurt
1/4 c honey
1 tbsp. vanilla
2 c fresh blueberries
1 c fresh raspberries
- Line a 9×13 cake pan with wax paper.
- Mix together yogurt, honey, and vanilla.
- Add in fresh fruit.
- Spread out evenly over lined cake pan.
- Freeze overnight. Slice into 12 squares & enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: Per serving (2 squares): Calories 132/ Protein 8g/ Carbs 26g/ Fat 0g
1 pack frozen acai (sub with 1/2 c triple berry blend)
1 scoop Vanilla IdealShake
1/4 c water
Fresh fruit, coconut, nuts, etc. (optional toppings)
- Blend frozen acai, water, and IdealShake together and place in a bowl.
- Top with your favorite toppings.
Note: The nutrition facts listed below do not include your choice of toppings. When choosing toppings, pay attention to the amount of calories you are adding to your acai bowl & try to keep the total calories under 300 so that it stays a low calorie treat.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 220/ Protein 12g/ Carbs 27g/ Fat 7g
1 can any flavor La Croix Sparkling Water
1 pack any flavor IdealBoost
1/4 cup muddled raspberries
Juice of 1 lime
Chocolate Peanut Butter Power Balls
1 c natural peanut butter
1/2 c honey
1 tsp. vanilla
pinch of salt
2 scoops Chocolate Peanut Butter IdealShake (or flavor of choice)
1 1/4 c oats
- Melt the peanut butter and honey in a bowl for 30-60 seconds and then add the remaining ingredients.
- Use a 1 tbsp. measuring spoon to measure out each ball. The recipe will make about 28 balls.
Nutrition Facts: Serving is 1 ball: 104 calories/ 10g carbs/ 3g protein/ 5g fat