This time of year can be SO hard with all the parties and treats everywhere you turn! We all say we want our New Years resolution to be to lose weight but the second the parties hit, it’s so much easier to say, “I’ll start fresh next week” and just cave to all of the delicious food.
But guess what? Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring!
We want this year to be YOUR year! We want to help you finally check those goals off so we’ve created four fun flavor-filled recipes for your next party that won’t completely derail your goals!
Coconut Lime Sherbet Mocktails
- 16 oz lemon-lime sparkling water
- 1 Coconut Lime IdealBoost Packet
- 1 cup low-fat lime sherbet
- Mix sparkling water and IdealBoost until the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add ½ cup sherbet to 2 glasses and top each with 8 oz of Idealboost mixture. Enjoy!
Serves 2. Serving size: 1 mocktail. Calories per serving: 122 / Protein 1g / Carbs 27g / Fat 2g
Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
- 8 whole strawberries
- 1 slice angel food cake loaf, cut into 8 cubes
- ¼ scoop Vanilla IdealShake
- 1 tbsp Greek yogurt cream cheese
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk