Orange Shortbread Cookies with Chocolate Drizzle
¾ cup almond flour, blanched
1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1 scoop Vanilla IdealShake
2 tbsp. honey
3 tbsp. coconut oil
1/4 cup dark chocolate chip cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3. Mix all the ingredients together using the back of a fork. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
4. Remove from fridge and form balls using a 1 tablespoon measuring spoon. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool cookies on a cooling rack.
5. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle over cookies. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Chill Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serves 14/ Serving size: 1 cookie
Calories: 109/ Fat: 9g/ Carb: 7g/Protein: 3g