Hi, I’m Kami Price, trainer and nutritionist for IdealShape and I’m excited to welcome you into the IdealShape family!
And as part of our family we’ll be with you the whole way. Our team of trainers, nutritionists, and coaches is here to help you get the most out of your weight loss journey so that you can achieve your ideal shape.
You’ve done the easy part; you’ve found our top-of-the-line IdealShake Meal Replacement Shake. And soon you’ll have the tools and knowledge you need to make your goals and dreams a reality.
I’m not going to lie to you and tell you that losing weight is easy. If it were, being overweight wouldn’t be an epidemic. I’m also not going to lie when I tell you that even though it will be hard, IdealShake has the power to make it a lot easier for you.
Start Getting Ready to Lose Weight Today
When it comes to weight loss, nutrition is king. You can’t outwork a bad diet and achieve awesome results. That’s why I recommend substituting 1-2 meals a day with a delicious IdealShake. IdealShake makes eating healthy meals super convenient, affordable, and extremely delicious -but more on that in a bit!
Aside from getting your healthy meals locked down, here are 7 other incredibly effective things you can start doing today to lose weight. Keep in mind that you don’t have to make all of these changes in one day. Trying to overhaul your lifestyle in one week can be overwhelming and the last thing you want to do is burn yourself out. So instead try picking one thing to start today and add on more healthy habits as you go.
1. Find your why: You need to evaluate why you are trying to lose weight and give yourself motivation that isn’t just skin deep. Take some time to really think about why you want to lose weight. Is it your health? Your family? Your job? Or is it something even more personal to you. Whatever it is make sure your focus is on the reason why you want to lose weight and never let the number on the scale discourage you. When you focus on your why, it becomes a lot easier to get through the hard parts of weight loss.
2. Drink More Water: I want you to aim to drink about a gallon of water a day. If you don’t drink a lot of water, try doubling your water intake and then build up to a gallon a day. Drinking this much water has been linked to weight loss and reduced calorie consumption. Skip the soda and juice and only stick to water. Try drinking a big glass of water every time you feel the need to eat and then give yourself 15 minutes to see if it takes care of your cravings before you decide to take a bite.
3. Eat More Fruits and Vegetables: Try adding one or two extra servings of produce to your daily diet. These foods are full of nutrients and will help get you on the path to eating a more healthy and wholesome diet.
4. Get Rid of the Garbage: Junk food can be very tempting especially when it’s only a few steps away hiding in your kitchen. Instead of promising yourself you won’t eat them anymore, make sure you don’t. You’ll want to get rid of your high-sugar, high-fat, low-nutrition foods from your kitchen -this will help you avoid indulging in tempting yet very damaging foods. If you have kids or other family members who aren’t ready to take the plunge, start with removing the foods that tempt you the most. Pick one of these today, then go through your house and get rid of them. Don’t forget to replace these unhealthy foods with healthy replacements like IdealBar weight loss snack bar.
5. Move Your Body: Don’t feel like you have to run a marathon or bike the Tour de France to make a difference. Little changes really do add up. Park in the back of the parking lot. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. You can join my FREE 15 day challenge and workout in the comfort of your own home! Click here to learn more.
6. Make a Plan: If you bought your IdealShake thinking “I’ll figure it out as I go,” I’m here to help you do just that. IdealShake has changed lives and it can change yours too, but you’ll want a good plan to help you maximize your results. I highly recommend IdealPlan, a weight loss plan that uses IdealShape products and provides customized, catered meal plans based on gender and weight. IdealPlan takes all the hard work and planning out for you, so you can follow step by step and achieve results.