To build a strong, shredded physique, you need to be working out consistently AND making healthy eating decisions. Plain and simple. You can’t get maximum results without incorporating either.
If you’ve ever tried to build muscle mass, get ripped, or build strength, and either hit a plateau or completely given up, listen up!
Whether you didn’t know what to eat, got sick of eating chicken and rice all day, didn’t stick to an effective workout routine, or whatever else it may be, here is the solution:
It’s time to bring it back to the basics.
No, we’re not talking about achieving “basic” or “average” results. It can be all too easy to overcomplicate things, nutrition and fitness included.
While it does take extreme dedication and consistency when it comes to nutrition and training if you want to build a shredded physique, it DOESN’T mean that it practicing healthy eating and training habits has to be some complex maze or some boring routine that you have to endure..
Welcome to the perfect 24-hour men’s fitness plan.
The Perfect 24-Hour Men’s Fitness Plan
You’re going to get a 24-hour blueprint that you can follow each day, as well as tips and guidelines that you can implement as you feel comfortable, so you can change things up as needed to make sure you keep progressing and achieving results.
But before we get to the official 24-hour plan, we’re going to run through a couple things, so that you can take this 24-hour plan and adjust it as necessary.
5 Important Nutrition Guidelines
Here are some important tips that will save you time, help you build healthy meals efficiently, and help you achieve results:
1. Plan and prep the night before. Planning and prepping your diet beforehand is key! This is probably the very best habit that you can develop and it doesn’t have to take a lot of time.
Simply take 5-10 minutes the night before and plan out your diet for the following day, and then if you can, prep some of it so that it’s ready to grab-and-go on your way out the door in the morning.
2. Build healthy meals. A healthy diet consists of healthy meals, simple as that. When building each meal, simply follow this 1-2-3 formula: a serving of protein + a serving of whole grain carbs + a serving of fruits or vegetables.
This formula is so easy to follow but there’s a ton of science behind it. Build healthy meals and you’ll eat a healthy diet! Lucky for you, I’ve given you the perfect 24-hour meal plan, so you can follow it and know exactly what to eat.
3. Stick to a schedule and don’t skip meals. I know you’re busy and have a lot going on, but that’s exactly why you want to consume your calories evenly throughout the day.
Do not skip meals or snacks. Following my meal plan will keep your energy high and level all day long so you can grind and make things happen.
4. Cut out the junk. C’mon guys, if we want to build muscle, shed fad, get fit, and be on top of our game, the junk food has got to go. You know what it is, the chips, the soda, the candy bars, the high and empty calorie stuff.
I know it all tastes good, but the way you’re going to feel and what you’re going to be able to accomplish when you cut it out is going to be much better! The results you’ll achieve will definitely be worth it, trust me.
5. Keep it light in the evening. One of the best diet habits you can develop is to taper your calories toward the end of the day. Often, dinner ends up being our biggest meal of the day, but if you think about it, we’re usually winding down for the day and generally a lot less active in the evening time.
Eating the majority of our calories at the end of the day is a bad habit to get into. Your body just isn’t going to burn those calories off! You can enjoy a good high-protein dinner, but make sure your portions are in check and if anything, it’s your smaller meal of the day.
What To Eat
Here’s a quick overview of the stuff you want to make sure you’re eating the most of. Include each of the food sources below in every meal and at the end of the day, you’ll be right on target.
1. Protein. We’re guys, I don’t need to tell you to eat your protein, right?! Eating protein is what we do. But here’s a reminder: make sure to get a good serving of LEAN protein with every meal. Getting a sufficient amount of lean protein is essential for building muscle and will help you get lean. And of course, it just tastes good too, right?!
Focus on lean protein like chicken, turkey, lean cuts of pork and beef, fish, and whey protein. A palm-sized portion of lean protein in each meal is going to be pretty close to the right amount for your specific body.
We also just launched an awesome Men’s All-In-One Meal Replacement shake with added protein. It makes getting quick, tasty protein (28g per serving) easier than ever, and also provides 20g of slow-releasing carbs to help you stay fueled. In this 24-Hour Fitness Plan, we’re going to show you how to incorporate it into a meal plan and use it for the best results!