Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
When you struggle with digestive issues, it can impact your overall health. Ginger can not only bring spice and flavor to some of your favorite foods, but it may also help alleviate many of the common symptoms that come with occasional digestive struggles. †
- Supports healthy digestive health†
- Provides sharp, spicy flavor†
How to Use:
- Topical: Massage into sore muscles, such as after exercise.
- Aromatic: Diffuse for sharp, warm, and spicy scent
- Internal: Add to water or liquid to promote normal digestive health, or add to foods such as Asian cuisine or baked goods.
Aromatic description: sharp, warm, spicy
Sourced from: China
Extraction method: Steam distillation
CAUTION: Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant, nursing or taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before use. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, and sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This product has no reviews. Be the first to write a review and you could
WIN A $100 VOUCHER